Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation

 You must report any work-related injury to Company Nurse.
Quick Guide to Workers' Compensation Protocol
Instructions for reporting incidents to the COMPANY NURSE hotline


If treated by a Panel Physician, you MUST obtain a Return to Work Note before you can return to work. If the Panel Physician lists any restrictions/modified duty, it must be approved by Human Resources or Operations before you can return to work.

You must submit a copy of your return to work note to your Supervisor and Payroll following every medical appointment.

If you need to fill a prescription, use the ExpressScripts First Fill form.
W/C Prescription Form

Our Third Party Company that reviews, handles, & determines if injury claims are compensable:
VACORP Contact Information:
1819 Electric Road, Suite C 
Roanoke, VA 24018
Phone: 1-888-822-6772
Fax: 1-877-212-8599

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.